Pre-Thanksgiving Blog

What's playing on iTunes right now? Within Temptation - The Howling

Yeah, the title isn't very original. At all. But oh well... all my current creativity is being channeled into making a seriously kickass caduceus. Seriously. I'm quite proud of it so far but it's taking freaking FOREVER! Odds are, the shirt won't even be finished by Monday and even if it is, they may want a simpler shirt like the little sayings I already submitted. But oh well. Even if not, then I'll have another shirt lined up for something. I'm sure it'll somehow get used. :) And even if not, I get to know that I got to be creative again.

I'm afraid that working on this will limit how much I'll be able to write (the book, not the blog) this weekend. I don't plan on reading anything. Except one book maybe that came out today. So we'll see. I really have nothing to write about... but anywho, I'm happy we have a bit of a break. I intend to enjoy it to its fullest. And I'm excited for Friday with Jason, Jamie, and crew. And my cousin and her husband are coming to visit from California for Thanksgiving. Should be a pretty awesome weekend. And I get to sleep in tomorrow. Even better. :) Oops, better take my Benadryl...

-Ash

1 comments:

Dr H said...

You are such an addict. First step is admitting it.....